The Off to a Good Start transition programme is for 4 year old students enrolled at Pigeon Mountain Primary School. On this programme students will:
- Learn about our school and our special character
- Visit classrooms, our orchard and our hall and get to know the staff at PMPS
- Visit the library and borrow books
- Do fun alphabet activities
- Have a weekly reading book
On this programme parents will:
Do the above as well as having the opportunity to get to know other parents, to ask questions and to learn about school expectations and what to expect on the first day of school.
We also have a lending library for parents. A list of books is available from the school library.
The Off to a Good Start programme runs on Mondays from 1:45pm to 2:45pm.
Off to a Good Start will resume on on Monday the 15th of October.