Including GST and the New Zealand Ministry of Education Levy, the tuition fee is NZ $12,905 per year including GST, or NZ$3,988 including GST per term. Short term student fees (for groups of 5 or more students only) please request information.
This includes a $350 administration fee. All students pay for their own stationery and school trips. They must have medical insurance and a uniform which costs approximately NZ$250.
Should you be submitting an application to NZ immigration for permanent residency, it is recommended that fees be paid term by term, or per semester.
All international students attending Pigeon Mountain School must have current medical insurance.
Please complete the International Student Enrolment Form and email to [email protected]
- The International Student’s parents complete the International Student Enrolment Form.
- The application is submitted for approval, to International Student Committee from the Board of Trustees, consisting of the Principal and the International Manager.
- Once the application has been approved, a Letter of Acceptance of Application, (Offer of Place), together with ‘Current Fee Structure’ form, is forwarded to the student.
- A Tuition Agreement is signed between the School and the Student’s parents and payment of the fee is made. The amount of the fee is determined by the term of tuition chosen by the Student. A copy of this Agreement is given to the Student.
- Once payment of the International Fee has been made, a receipt is issued.
- The Student can now apply to the Immigration Office for a Student Visa, showing the receipt and Tuition Agreement to support their application. The visa or permit must be endorsed with the name of the school at which the student is seeking to enrol.
- Once the appropriate Visa is obtained, the Student is in a position to commence studies at Pigeon Mountain Primary School on the date agreed to in the Tuition Agreement.
PLEASE NOTE: NO STUDENT CAN COMMENCE STUDIES AT PIGEON MOUNTAIN PRIMARY SCHOOL WITHOUT ALL RELEVANT DOCUMENTATION.